Saturday, August 29, 2009

Excel? No.

I definitely do NOT excel in "Excel." I've known next to nothing about Excel and spreadsheets and stuff and I've achieved 12 years public school + 3 years of college without any problems. Until now. With my quantitative chemical analysis class (it's scary, but not as 'run-like-the-wind-to-escape-the-horror-of-the-bloodthirsty-beast-with-laser-eyes-and-poison-claws-as-big-as-grandfather-clocks-scary as it sounds... ahem) Where was I? Oh. With my chemistry class, we have already received our first homework assignment and guess what program we use for this and throughout the rest of the course? That's right! Excel. Funeral services for my loyal TI-83 TBA. Sigh.

1 comments:

Annika said...

That was a lot of hyphens and I thought they were very tastefully done.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Pictures. Powered by Blogger