Friday, August 28, 2009

Athleticism

I've never been an athlete, but I'm training to become one. Taking this into account, one can imagine my joy when in my tri training class I realized I'm the best swimmer here. All those body-building marathon runners can choke on my bubbles because I'm like a fish. A FISH! A really adorable fish... that swims... like fish generally do. If my class is out running and a bear decides we look tasty, I'll die, BUT if we're in the water and a shark chases us, I'll freestyle my way to the front and let it chew on somebody else. So HA!

1 comments:

Annika said...

Nice one! I wish I were a good swimmer but I seem to lack coordination. Not really a great runner either... It's ok though, if a bear chases me I'll just glide away on my longboard.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Pictures. Powered by Blogger