Saturday, September 19, 2009

Uggh

I have changed my mind about analytical chemistry. I HATE it. My professor opens his mouth and starts speaking in tongues, a language that I recently discovered consists of lots of math terms that make me want to punch x and sigma in their mocking little faces. Oh, and I did SIX titrations and STILL am getting more error than I should be. (We're apparently supposed to be within 1.0 x 10^-3 because our equipment should be calibrated within .1%, but I have an error of 9.0 x 10^-3) Plus, there's no partial credit for this lab. You either get it right or you don't. And if I don't? There's ten hours of labwork down the drain along with lots of distilled water. And it irks me. But good news, my mom and I went to a few garage sales this morning and I got a kitchen torch for caramelizing sugar! (For $2...)

1 comments:

Annika said...

WHOA. Good find. Very good.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Pictures. Powered by Blogger