Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm Being Domesticated!

Or something like that. My mom is an amazing seamstress and she's decided to teach me how to sew and make my own clothes. I picked out the patterns and fabric... so we'll see if they actually turn out! So far so good, though we haven't technically started sewing yet.

OOH! Also, I made lunch today. It consisted of wild rice, onion, garlic, chicken, mushroom, rosemary, and parsley. I went a little too heavy on the rosemary, but it was still delicious!

I wonder if synthesizing terrifying chemicals that remove any stain anywhere would count as 'cleaning'...

2 comments:

Annika said...

Very nice. I don't do clothes so much... No patience. I had a ton of fun making my quilt though.

Coral Gibbons said...

I've never been brave enough to try any clothing besides costumes... tell your mom thanks again for the fabric. I made an AWESOME medeival dress for wynn out of some of the upholstry scraps! (sounds weird but it really is awesome!)


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Pictures. Powered by Blogger