Sunday, September 20, 2009

Found! And some more...

I received a call tonight from the Marriott Library informing me that my wallet has been FOUND! My faith in humanity has been restored! Oh, AND I've decided that I'm crushing on a guy in my ward... which is good considering my other crush is off-limits on so many levels which reminds me... The other day I saw an old friend that I knew in high school who made me swoon. When I use to see him walk in the room I could feel my face going red, got dizzy, and almost fainted on several occasions. I was the definition of twitterpation! And I haven't felt that since then, but I've decided that I'd rather be able to carry on an intelligible conversation with someone than pass out every time I saw them. Though a little swooning can be nice on occasion. Ahh, memories...

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so happy that you got your wallet back!

P.S. email me the name of said highschool man who made you faint in your presence!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Pictures. Powered by Blogger