Saturday, December 27, 2008

Fine, I Admit It!

Fine fine fine fine FINE! I'll admit it. There are two anime shows that not only do I find acceptable, I find them exceptional (eh? good play on words, no?) and YES. I'm a fan. I can't believe that I'm admitting to this! In case you're wondering, the two shows are "Full Metal Alchemist" and "Naruto", both introduced to me by my sister. We finished FMA, and are currently working on Naruto. For Naruto, there are currently more than 350 episodes (and counting) that are about 20 minutes apiece. Jenny and I are on episode 62 right now. We started about a week ago. It's just so GOOD! I'm... hmm... addicted? no no, bad connotation... let's say... intrigued.... engaged even. Oh, and I have a crush on a fictional character. He's a ninja. I could show HIM a few new techniques (ooh, scandalous!)... like how to sing or bake plum pudding or synthesize dangerous chemicals (...okay, maybe not so scandalous).

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Pictures. Powered by Blogger