Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's been a while!

...since I last posted! I am now in the full swing of summer adventures! First I went to Yellowstone, then I went to the Oregon Coast, then I went to California, then I went to Yellowstone, and next week I'm going to Yellowstone again. WAHOO! I'm trying to ignore my near-brokeness... Ooh and I have a blind date tomorrow! I hope it's either really good or really bad. If it's really good, awesome! If it's really bad, then I have yet another bad date story to add to my bursting collection of them. I'll have to blog about all of my bad dates. They're actually quite hilarious. The best bad date (worst?) I ever had was actually with my ex-boyfriend/the guy I thought I was going to marry but am eternally grateful now that he broke it off and still wonder exactly how I could've been so idiotic... and now that we're not speaking to each other, I can tell it!

2 comments:

Annika said...

Yesss tell bad date stories PLEEEASE.


That's a lot of Yellowstone.

Jamie said...

Well what's the story?!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Pictures. Powered by Blogger