Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm ornary and emotional. And not enjoying it.

Every once in a while it's nice to have a grumpy day where nothing makes you happy. I'm generally a very happy person, so having these bad days reminds me that I'm human rather than a robot. Sometimes though, I almost wish that I didn't have the capacity for emotions. Almost. This is one of those days, where I just want to turn off and not care any more. What brought on this very un-Aly-like mood? Last night I found out that my ex- boyfriend/fiancee/whatever apparently did care about me, or at least that's what he said. That he joined this frat because he was 'heartbroken' and so he could 'get over (me)' etc. etc. You would think this would make me happy to know that oh, he CAN feel and maybe I WASN'T just a 'CONVIENCE' like he told me. But no, it really upset me. I thought with a good night's sleep I'd be fine. I slept. And I'm not fine. I'm also thoroughly frustrated with myself because I'm over this and have been for a couple months, so to have this pain sneak up again and stab me in the back is just... excruciating, and I don't know how to deal with it. But I know I'll be fine and that eventually I'll snap out of it, hopefully sooner rather than later. It's just hard while I'm in the middle.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I hope that you feel better about it soon. Mike is such an _ (insert expletive)!

Annika said...

Man... That sucks.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Pictures. Powered by Blogger