Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tetris Distractions

I just finished playing Tetris! And 'finished' isn't quite the right word because I would've probably kept playing (stupid level 34...) except that I do indeed value sleep. I forgot this however, for the past three and a half hours, and continued playing this brilliant and addictive little game. Really I blame it on my sister. I was all ready to watch Naruto and see them battle with the other ninjas for the rights to hunt this crazy elusive bug that only hatches once in a few years so that they could expose it to Sasuke's scent so it would track Sasuke and they could find him and save him from Orochimaru/himself... but it was not to be. Sigh. I shall wait for another day when my sister is feeling better. Oh woe is me.

1 comments:

Annika said...

Haha I have a tetris game that can be beaten. It always makes me sad when I have to stop.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Pictures. Powered by Blogger