Thursday, May 7, 2009

Summer Happenings

Yesterday I went on a five mile hike (r/t) to Fifth Water hot springs with a couple of friends. It was amazing! We had a blast, especially in attempting to not be seen by sickly old men while changing into our suits. I have decided that this summer shal be a summer of mayhem and merriment! Sometimes I find myself sad when thinking about the event I was so looking forward to this summer and how it shall no longer be, so this summer I am going to live! Therefore, I've compiled a list of summer things that I'm planning on doing and thought hey, what better a place to post than on a BLOG?! Wahoo!

Ongoing goals

Train for a triathlon- Be able to do a sprint distance which is:
1. Swim .47 mile
2. Bike 12.4 miles
3. Run 3.1 miles
............Then be on my way to training for Olympic distance which is:
1. Swim .93 mile
2. Bike 24.8 miles
3. Run 6.2 miles

Hike at least once a week (while in town)

Go on a walk every night with my dad

Build an outdoor enclosure for my tortoise and take him outside every day

Cook delicious food using our fresh vegetables and herbs

Practice voice every day (while in town) and have regular lessons

Sell my jewelry, babysit, and do yardwork... yay for not-real jobs!

Attend FHE

Play and frolic lots and lots

Finish reading Grimm fairy tales!

One Time Gigs

Go to Yellowstone with my mom. 4 days

Go to Denver to visit cousins. 4 days

Go to the Oregon Coast with my family. 2 weeks

Go to California with my friend. 1 week

Go to Yellowstone with my friends. 5 days

Go fourwheeling in Nevada with my friends. 3 days

Go skinny-dipping. Just to say that I did.

Go camping in St George or Moab.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEET!!! I'm thinking that this list rocks! I know I'll get to be a part of at least one of the items ;) Good for you and doing a sprint triathalon. How'd that class go anyway?? I shall be home soon! <3 Erin

Aly said...

Yay! Oh, you'll definitely be a part of the grand scheme :) It was an awesome class. When do you get home love?

Whitney Denney said...

Fun! I Love, love love love love love love love love summer!!

Coral Gibbons said...

That all sounds SUPER fun!!!
Someday I want to do a triathalon...
I vote Moab. I LOVE Moab!
Guess what I got for Mother's Day from Chaz? Grimm's Fairy Tales. I'm excited to read it!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Pictures. Powered by Blogger