Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fizzle Bath

So yesterday it was finally hot enough for me to give my baby (aka Fizzle the tortoise) a bath. It was quite the endeavor because although he's usually quite 'chill', he hates me constantly picking him up and scrubbing in awkward places. He gets poop stuck to him and I have to scrub it off, sometimes even gently flipping him over so I can get the bottom of his shell. It greatly distracts him from his mission in life, which is pointedly to eat as many dandelions as humanly- err rather tortoisely possible and in the shortest amount of time. Whoever wrote that silly story "The Tortoise and the Hare" obviously never saw a hungry sulcata race toward a dandelion.

1 comments:

Annika said...

Haha that poor traumatized tortoise, having to take a bath. Perhaps you should teach him to do it himself. I seem to remember I began enjoying bathing a lot more when I could do it myself haha.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Pictures. Powered by Blogger