Sunday, April 19, 2009

Excellent Appetizers!

For our end-of-year banquet in my sorority, I was asked to make appetizers. I went along with the theme of Tex/Mex and created my own. I wish I had pictures, but I don't... this time. I'll be making them again because they were a huge success!

1. Using a star-shaped cookie cutter, press into soft tortillas. Bake in oven for a few minutes until hard.
2. Using a ziploc bag with the tip cut, squeeze out a dollop of refried beans onto the star tortillas.
3. " ", squeeze out tiny dogs of sour cream onto each point of the star tortillas.
4. Cut up some green onions. Place three segments on the beans, leaving a space in the middle.
5. Cut cherry or grape tomatoes in half, placing in middle.
6. Sprinkle generous amount of orange cheese over top.

Enjoy!

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Pictures. Powered by Blogger