Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Romantic Songs From Musicals And Such

These are some of my favorites! I dedicate them to the hopeless romantic inside... They range from thoughtful and beautiful to downright... pathetic? no... just... excessively cheesy. Try 'youtube'-ing them! Yay for youtube! And please leave comments adding to this rather short list :)

Last Night of the World- Miss Saigon
Let Me Be Your Wings- Thumbelina
Far Longer Than Forever- The Swan Princess
Take Me As I Am- Jekyll and Hyde
She Was There- The Scarlet Pimpernel
If I Can't Love Her- Beauty and the Beast
How to Handle a Woman- Camelot
If Ever I Would Leave You- Camelot
A Heart Full of Love- Les Miserables
I Won't Say I'm in Love- Hercules
All I Ask of You- Phantom of the Opera
How Could I Know- The Secret Garden
As Good As You- Jane Eyre

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Pictures. Powered by Blogger